by Sumedha Rewar
The extraction of Neroli Oil is done from the bitter orange blossom. Its origination is from the orange tree in Morocco and some parts of Europe. The interesting fact is that ‘Neroli’ was the name of the king who used this oil extensively. The oil is extracted with steam distillation process and now being used extensively for its therapeutic properties.
Practical Benefits of Neroli Oil
There are many therapeutic uses of Neroli Oil illustrated below:
- Antidepressant: Neroli oil can charge your spirits and give you a happy It is the best antidepressant used to treat stress and bringing hope to lead a good life. You can use a few drops of the oil in diffuser or burner and make its aroma calm you. The inhalation of Neroli oil can be used to relieve anxiety and insomnia. It can be used in bath preparation before moving to the bed.
- Prevents cold: The people having regular cold issues can be cured with Neroli oil. It avoids the mucus production and helps in breathing easy for better sleep at night.
- Healthy Digestion: Neroli oil can improve digestion and improve your digestive process. You can use these oils for increasing your appetite after some regular medication or surgical procedure.
- Beauty and Cosmetics: The vital function of Neroli oil is to regenerate your skin and get rid of the scars and marks. It gives a hydrated and refreshed look to the tired skin. This oil is effective for use as an anti-aging product for older women and sensitive skin.
- Perfume: The sweet and spicy blend of Neroli aroma is used in the perfume industry. Its distinctive aroma is appealing to some people. It can be added to a diffuser for distributing the aroma throughout the house or work area.
- Abdomen cramps: Neroli relieves spasms and you can get relieved from the stomach cramps with massage on your tummy. It can be good for the females having excessive pain during menstruation.
- Intestinal Conditions: Neroli oil relieves intestinal disorders. You can use it in your bath or directly rub on your abdominal region. It is great for indigestion, heartburn, nausea or constipation. People use it even for weight loss purposes.
The other uses of Neroli oil are for calming the hyperactive kids, getting deep sleep and even boosting up your confidence. It can be used for meditation, spiritual healing and treating TB, hemorrhoids, childbirth and much more.
Sumedha Rewaris an expert in aroma-therapy and has experience in sharing valuable information for Reiki and Yoga articles as well. She is eager to know about the newest trends in the market and researching about them in the best way. Her experiments in essential oils with the scientific study have motivated her towards sharing the valuable information for the same.