by Sumedha Rewar
Scientists say that the people having active romance in their life are less prone to catch diseases. It is great to be a lover at every age and to boost up the romance in your life, essential oils can help. Essential oils have been doing wonders for the people and ancient healers used to get many positive impacts through scents and sensations.
It is feasible to use the blended oils or individual mixtures to get a great boost up in your mind. You can give a charm to your life by starting with the use of these oils in different ways to add to the sensual feelings with your partner. We’re enlisting here some common essential oils used for triggering romance in your life:
- Geranium: This essential oil has floral aroma with spicy hints. Women are the major users of this oil as it balances the female hormones. It can also relieve PMS troubles and gives a positive effect on the mood.
- Ylang Ylang: It offers flowery and sweet fragrances and has the history of being used for activating romance in the mind. You’ll see that it has been used on the newlywed beds on their wedding night to elevate sexual energy. It can be diluted in a spray bottle and sprinkled on sheets and linen. You can also apply it on your body parts to feel great.
- Wild Orange: It is an uplifting and joyous scent. The complex aroma can calm you and at the same time give you high-energy. It is a lesser known bedroom scent but its usage will certainly attract you. It can be useful to get fun mood with your partner. Apply on wrist or neck to get its effect.
- Clary Sage: This oil gives similar effects like Geranium but has herbal notes. It helps in relieving circulatory issues, cramps and hormone balancing in females which correspond to a better mood for them.
- Lavender: Lavender is one of the famous scents and can be added with coconut oil to get the results by massage. It can act as seduction oil for the people who are a fan of its aroma.
- Peppermint: This oil can give a cooling sensation to the body parts and is a great mix of massage oils. On the contrary, black pepper can give warm sensation to the body.
- Sandalwood: This oil is the best for men and has a woody The blend of sweet and warm aroma can be soothing and the oil can be applied on ankles, wrist and other body parts. The similar results could be obtained from Cedarwood. You can choose the best one from these oils to get the required effect.
- Bliss Calming Oil: This oil is the best to be used for relaxation purpose. You can get stress free and relaxed by spraying this oil on the pillow spray or as a diffuser.
It would be great to try out one of these oils to reduce stress and keep your mood alive for romance.
Enjoy your good times..!!
Sumedha Rewaris an expert in aroma-therapy and has experience in sharing valuable information for Reiki and Yoga articles as well. She is eager to know about the newest trends in the market and researching about them in the best way. Her experiments in essential oils with the scientific study have motivated her towards sharing the valuable information for the same.